In the 6 years since Regular Building Construction opened its doors for business, we have built many houses and shops in the Helderberg area; Somerset West, Strand, Gordon's Bay, Grabouw. We have also done numerous renovations and extensions, including a new extension at the Grabouw Day Hospital. In the Betty's Bay and Pringle Bay areas, we have built large holiday houses and completed other construction projects.
We operate and is driven by a very experience personnel.
Our Mission Statement is to serve our local community and those of the surrounding areas by creating job opportunities in the building trade.
We pride ourselves in Customer Satisfaction by delivering and producing building and construction work of a high standards and quality. We capture a section of the construction market by word of mouth. We believe in Black Empowerment. We try to do our building work at prices that are fare and reasonable, but without compromising our profitability in the process.
Our Aims and Objectives
* To identify people in the community for training in building and construction.
* To serve the community and surrounding areas with the experience in building of a number of years.
* To play an active role in the building of cost effective housing and projects.
* To conclude construction contracts with the government, Large Companies, Private Sector, holiday Houses, etc.
* To follow an aggressive policy to build creches for children and houses for handicapped people.